Welcome to the Skiplevel PM & Tech Jobs newsletter edition #14!
Know someone looking for a new job? Share this newsletter with them!
This email newsletter is distributed by the team at Skiplevel. We're dedicated to empowering non-engineering tech professionals to advance in their careers. Visit Skiplevel.co/resources to get more tech tips and find free resources to improve your technical literacy.
You're subscribed to the Skiplevel PM & Tech Jobs newsletter because you subscribed to the Skiplevel newsletter. If you don’t want to receive this newsletter anymore, you can unsubscribe at the bottom of this email.
We've highlighted some awesome positions that you might like.
If you're interested in featuring a job with us, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thermo Fisher Scientific (Carlsbad, CA)
Funded via Post-IPO Debt (Aug 2023)
In this role, you'll be joining the Cell Biology Team. You’ll be part of a highly motivated, innovative and driven team that shares a common passion for exploration, growth, and discovery. This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to join a market leading company that is fast-paced, goal-driven and focused on making a difference. We provide our team with the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to a healthier and happier world.
• Manage the life cycle of the existing product portfolio. Responsibilities include pricing/margin optimization, management across the customer value continuum, and user experience efforts.
• Serve as product champion with internal stakeholders, regional teams, and directly with key accounts. An effective performer will maintain close interaction with field organization (e.g., sales and technical support) through training and active participation in the sales process, including customer visits, product value proposition, pricing tactics, and customer support.
• Develop multi-year product strategies and guide fiscal planning for future positioning, growth, and evolution of Cell Culture Essentials with plastics. This includes identifying, establishing, and handling relationships with customers, suppliers and industry opinion leaders.
Sr Product Manager
Apple (Cupertino, CA)
Funded via Post-IPO Equity (Apr 2021)
In this role, will be focused on building global features to improve all aspects of search such as ranking, query understanding, and transliteration across keyboard and voice. You will also work on creating innovative experiences using next-generation AI powered technologies. To do so, you will collaborate with engineering, data science, design, editorial, program managers, Siri, marketing, and many other cross-functional teams.
• Strong product intuition, with a passion for creating innovative experience driven products
• Deep search expertise, helping you earn trust and influence diverse stakeholders and executives
• Conviction to always do what’s best for customers, with a humility to listen and learn
• Flexibility to adapt to change and influence in a dynamic, discourse-driven environment
Customer Success Manager
Mastercard (Atlanta, GA )
In this role, you willreport to the VP of Customer Success and manage a portfolio of Enterprise clients to continuously deliver value to drive account growth and provide the highest level of service to our enterprise accounts.
• Gain trusted-partner status through our SessionM solutions with our larger, regional enterprise accounts
• Act as primary point of contact throughout customer lifecycle
• Drive adoption of the SessionM Platform, measured through platform usage and other KPIs
• Onboard new customers
• Achieve customer goals by providing proactive best practices, strategies and use cases
• Possess a comprehensive understanding of SessionM products and services
Product Roles Job Listings
Here are 40 product manager roles to apply to, from entry to principal-level:
UI/UX/Product Designer Job Listings
Here are 10 product design roles to apply to, from entry to senior-level:
Customer Success & BizDev Job Listings
Here are 10 customer success and BD roles to apply to, from entry to senior-level:
Social posts from people hiring for product managers in their teams
Boost your chances of getting a new job by getting directly in touch with these hiring managers and recruiters!
How can we improve the PM & Tech Jobs newsletter?
Give this newsletter a 👍, 🤷 or 👎 rating below, and tell us what we can do better! All ideas and feedback are welcome and anonymous.
Want to feel more confident in your technical skills?
Become more technical in just 5 weeks, without learning to code.
We also offer a referral bonus for successful referrals to Skiplevel! Just fill out this student referral form to get started.