Welcome to the Skiplevel PM & Tech Jobs newsletter edition #12!
Know someone looking for a new job? Share this newsletter with them!
This email newsletter is distributed by the team at Skiplevel. We're dedicated to empowering non-engineering tech professionals to advance in their careers. Visit Skiplevel.co/resources to get more tech tips and find free resources to improve your technical literacy.
You're subscribed to the Skiplevel PM & Tech Jobs newsletter because you subscribed to the Skiplevel newsletter. If you don’t want to receive this newsletter anymore, you can unsubscribe at the bottom of this email.
We've highlighted some awesome positions that you might like.
If you're interested in featuring a job with us, contact us at email@example.com.
Gap Inc. (Remote)
Funded via Post-IPO Debt (May 2020)
In this role, you will partner with business leaders and engineers to build custom software that powers our iconic brands of Gap, Old Navy, Banana Republic, and Athleta. You will help define the product roadmap by working with other product management counterparts and leaders to understand upcoming capabilities to positively impact the customer experience.
• As a PdM II, you will work with your product management counterparts and leaders to understand upcoming capabilities and help to scope out the customer experience.
• Write robust requirements, prioritize the backlog, and work closely with the engineering teams to deliver and test quality software
• Develop and manage project plans and key stakeholder engagement strategy on all initiatives
Sr Product Manager
Swift Navigation (Remote • San Francisco, Germany, Highbridge)
Visa sponsorship available
Funded via Series D (Oct 2022)
In this role, you’ll develop and execute short- and long-term strategies to accelerate revenue growth. Working closely with Business Unit leadership, sales, marketing, and engineering, you’ll guide feature prioritization and set clear expectations for your solution’s performance. In collaboration with leadership, you develop a deep understanding of the roadmaps of our customers (Automotive OEMs and Tier-1s) and you are motivated by the commercial success of your solutions. You will also meet and interact with customers and partners face-to-face and help to strategically inform the product roadmap.
• Develop and execute product strategies and roadmaps in alignment with company goals and customer requirements.
• Conduct market research and analysis to identify trends, competitive landscape, and customer needs.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams, such as engineering, customer success, marketing, finance, and sales, to develop new products and enhance existing ones.
• Define product specifications and requirements based on customer feedback and market research.
• Manage the product lifecycle, including pricing and positioning.
Customer Success Manager
Datavail (United States)
Funded via Venture - Series Unknown (Aug 2017)
In this role, to assist our customers in obtaining their goals using Datavail services. The CSM will be the key interface between Datavail and our customers with overall responsibility for long-term relationship and growth of the account, acting as a trusted advisor while monitoring the operational, financial, and quality performance of account delivery.
• Manage all aspects of Datavail’s relationship with assigned customers and act as primary business point of contact on those accounts.
• Collaborate, Develop and execute a defined account management strategy that drives retention, renewal, adoption, and growth.
• Successfully implement customer onboarding (including services set-up, troubleshooting, training, etc.), enhanced support, on-going maintenance and training, usage analysis and usage driving activities of assigned accounts.
Product Roles Job Listings
Here are 40 product manager roles to apply to, from entry to principal-level:
UI/UX/Product Designer Job Listings
Here are 10 product design roles to apply to, from entry to senior-level:
Customer Success & BizDev Job Listings
Here are 10 customer success and BD roles to apply to, from entry to senior-level:
Social posts from people hiring for product managers in their teams
Boost your chances of getting a new job by getting directly in touch with these hiring managers and recruiters!
How can we improve the PM & Tech Jobs newsletter?
Give this newsletter a 👍, 🤷 or 👎 rating below, and tell us what we can do better! All ideas and feedback are welcome and anonymous.
Want to feel more confident in your technical skills?
Become more technical in just 5 weeks, without learning to code.
We also offer a referral bonus for successful referrals to Skiplevel! Just fill out this student referral form to get started.